Hardships start in school education where baby brain has to interact with subject matter in object language
Book to brain learning transfer comes under the system of direct school. In indirect school system, students achieve skill, knowledge and merit from the teaching methods of courses. They are found weak in understanding the object language of textbooks. Students have no self-confidence in problem solving activities and depend mainly on the human language of teaching activities.
Click the link below and enjoy the Anchor Podcast of Learnography
Mathematics is not a favorite subject for many students but it becomes easy in school learnography – Learnography – Future of Education and School System
- Mathematics is not a favorite subject for many students but it becomes easy in school learnography
- Education system is solely responsible for the wastage of student’s 12 years time in the classroom.
- Definition spectrum is 1st dimension in learning process for the knowledge transfer of kid’s brain
- Memory of kid's brain travels in learning space to know and understand topic, contents and concepts
- Children are intelligent in the motor science of learning transfer but bad in cognitive science
Students may forget what you said in teaching but they will not forget how you made them achieve in the brainpage making process of knowledge transfer. This is really the application of motor science to run the flow of book to brain direct knowledge transfer in the structural, functional and collaborative classroom.
- Difference between education and learnography
- Everything is learnt in brain and everything is done by brain, basic theme of kid’s learnography
- Learning speed becomes high in the place of knowledge transfer
- Children are intelligent in the motor science of knowledge transfer but bad in cognitive science
- Learning is knowledge transfer to brain known as learnography
Knowledge transfer of the student’s learning is finished in object language but understanding is done in human language. Playing activities may be the pleasure in feeling and the motivational aspects of classroom teaching. Enjoying the plays can’t be the successful tool of knowledge transfer and it is passing time only in the classroom.