Hardships start in school education where baby brain has to interact with subject matter in object language
Book to brain learning transfer comes under the system of direct school. In indirect school system, students achieve skill, knowledge and merit from the teaching methods of courses. They are found weak in understanding the object language of textbooks. Students have no self-confidence in problem solving activities and depend mainly on the human language of teaching activities.
Click the link below and enjoy the Anchor Podcast of Learnography
Student’s brain | Prefrontal cortex acts as knowledge processing machine in learning transfer – Learnography – System of Knowledge Transfer
- Student’s brain | Prefrontal cortex acts as knowledge processing machine in learning transfer
- Albert Einstein studied the universe by thinking visually, not verbally
- Learning management of classroom is not good but teaching management is not bad in school system
- School System | Brainpage theory of learnography and knowledge transfer | Complete Learnography
- Einstein | Dimensions of genius brain to discover in the domain of new knowledge
Students may forget what you said in teaching but they will not forget how you made them achieve in the brainpage making process of knowledge transfer. This is really the application of motor science to run the flow of book to brain direct knowledge transfer in the structural, functional and collaborative classroom.
- Listening to teachers for six hours a day is not kids learnography | Big School | Science magnet
- Memory travels in space to explore the objects of knowledge transfer
- Quality education runs on teacher to student verbal knowledge transfer
- Brain Power | What’s the genius area of human brain? | Albert Einstein
- Board Effect | Small teachers are sent to high definition field of blackboard for effective learning transfer
Knowledge transfer of the student’s learning is finished in object language but understanding is done in human language. Playing activities may be the pleasure in feeling and the motivational aspects of classroom teaching. Enjoying the plays can’t be the successful tool of knowledge transfer and it is passing time only in the classroom.