Education is failing in classrooms because of inefficient knowledge transfer
Education is basically a teaching system of motivation and instruction. It’s not the real brain learning system of knowledge, topics, contents, concepts and formats.
Points for failing schools
- Bad knowledge transfer in the classroom
- Teaching system makes education expensive
- Classroom learning system based on advanced teaching techniques
- High motivation and hard instruction
- Motor mechanism of student’s brain is not working in the classroom
- Book to brain direct knowledge transfer is not conducted for kids
- Schools are running on teacher to student verbal knowledge transfer
Learning mechanism of brain is the main part of school learnography which is derived from the study of village learnography. It consists of pathways, settlements and fields for the working and livelihood of people. The village learnography of human civilization is the origin of science and technology.
Neuroscience describes that fear is the survival factor of life. We have to stay safe from high winds and heavy rainfall. The security of life is maintained for family and friends. Fear factor is also responsible for smart learning and we can observe it during the exam period of academy.
- Does education system run on the learning transfer management system of structural and functional classrooms?
- What is the definition of default education?
- Definition spectrum is first dimension of brain learning transfer to secure the result of tests with high scores
- Function matrix of questions or queries activates the 2nd dimension of knowledge transfer in the working circuits of student’s brain
- Everything is learnt in brain, everything is done by brain – Neuroscience of knowledge transfer
Education does not run under the efficient motor learning system of brain and it is solely dependable on teaching science in which the neuroscience of brain learning process is left behind.