A classroom of small teachers is defined in school learnography to make high speed brainpage memory modules in book to brain learning transfer.
Students are trained and skilled in the seven fields of school learnography to launch the brainpage theory of knowledge transfer in the classroom. Change a teaching classroom into the place of knowledge transfer by launching the learning dimensions, source books and miniature schools of structural and functional learnography.
Fields of Taxshila Learnography
- Seven mathematical dimensions of book to brain direct knowledge transfer
- Structural, functional and collaborative classroom; Miniature schools of school ecosystem
- Neuroscience : Learning and working circuits of human brain, motor science and plasticity, cerebellar learnography
- Brainpage Books – Spectrum book, matrix book and source books
- Innovation : Phases of learning transfer, singularity of motor knowledge, creativity and taxshila updates
- Workplace productive factors : Space, object, time, instance, module, order and formatting (SOTIMOF)
- Taxshila Academic Span (545) : Kindergarten, foundation, culture, core academy (9-12) and specialization (Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree)
Teaching is not necessary because students learn from spectrum book, matrix book and source books by applying the working dimensions of brain circuits. Everything is finished in school hours and homework is not required for parenting, memorizing and home learning.
Brainpage modular theory of kid’s learnography is the neuroscience of knowledge transfer based on the working mechanism of brain circuits that should be launched in the structural and functional classroom instead of pedagogical teaching performance.
Learning from the contents, formats and methods of teaching activities is the pedagogy of education system. While learning from the brainpage making process of modulation, evolution and personalization is the brainpage theory of Taxshila Model School System. That is why book to brain knowledge transfer is focused in kid’s learnography.
- Structural, functional and collaborative classroom is needed for high class knowledge transfer in school system
- Motor science of knowledge transfer can secure complete education at the age of 20 years
- Learning mechanism of student’s brain doesn’t support the teaching theories of education system
- Open source learning environment for kids is better than the closed source of classroom teaching theories
- Taxshila Model School System
Taxshila 2020 is the universal theory of knowledge transfer to be applied in school ecosystem. Whole education, KG to master’s degree, should be finished at the age of 20 years. This is potentially fit age for working, productivity and earning.