Learning is knowledge transfer to student’s brain regions. Learning from teachers and learning from brainpage modulation both are different approaches in school system. School learnography is not school education. It deals with the science of learning mechanism to prepare the brainpage modules of knowledge chapters in the classroom.
Primary learnography consists of two parts – foundation course and culture course. Foundation course is the first part of primary learnography and it takes two years to practice and apply the first and second dimensions of knowledge transfer. The period of 3 years is provided for culture course to focus on the third dimension of learnography.
Secondary learnography is the core academy of Taxshila Model. It deals with the proficiency course of knowledge transfer and it takes four years to finish this level by applying the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions of brainpage theory.
University learnography deals with the professional as well as specialization courses of work learnography and these classrooms are conducted on the 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions of knowledge transfer.
- Does education system run on the learning transfer management system of structural and functional classrooms?
- What is the definition of default education?
- Definition spectrum is first dimension of brain learning transfer to secure the result of tests with high scores
- Function matrix of questions or queries activates the 2nd dimension of knowledge transfer in the working circuits of student’s brain
- Everything is learnt in brain, everything is done by brain – Neuroscience of knowledge transfer
Academic performance of students from school to university will be completed at the age of 20 years and the workforce of young brains will be ready to join hands in the progress of national economy.