Albert Einstein studied the universe by thinking visually, not verbally
It’s amazing that visuo-spatial learnography is well-developed in Einstein’s brain. I have localized the genius area of human brain by studying the right hemisphere of Einstein’s brain.
Like, subscribe and comment
I was applying the visuo-motor learnography of cerebellar basal ganglia circuitry for the seventh dimension of knowledge transfer. But I changed my mind after studying the neurological facts of Einstein’s brain.
Now visuo-spatial learnography is the seventh dimension of knowledge transfer in the brainpage theory of school system. The area of precuneus, retrosplenial cortex and posterior cingulate cortex is considered as the genius area of human brain.
Knowledge transfer, experience, imagination, cognitive behaviour and thought patterns are considered as the software of brain mechanism. It has some capacity to effect changes on the hardware of brain such as neural pathways, anatomical orientation and the bias of chemical and electrical sub-systems.
- Listening to teachers for six hours a day is not kids learnography | Big School | Science magnet
- Memory travels in space to explore the objects of knowledge transfer
- Quality education runs on teacher to student verbal knowledge transfer
- Brain Power | What’s the genius area of human brain? | Albert Einstein
- Board Effect | Small teachers are sent to high definition field of blackboard for effective learning transfer