What is education?
Education is teacher to students verbal learning transfer running in school system. It is defined as the education for high class teachers.
Watch, like and subscribe my channel
What is learnography?
Learnography is book to brain motor knowledge transfer based on the facts and findings of neuroscience. It is defined as the learnography for high performing students.
For instance, education runs in school learning while learnography is rehearsed and processed in home learning.
Education is not learnography and also learnography is not education.
Teacher to student verbal learning transfer is really the education of teaching theories. Book to brain motor knowledge transfer is conducted for the learnography of student’s brain.
Knowledge transfer does not happen in the teaching of education but knowledge transfer is secured in book to brain learnography.
- Test and find the truth of high class teaching and transfer learning to student’s brain for academic courses
- Death of a person changes the perspective of one’s life for working, earning and living
- Learnography of brainpage theory is the Windows System of book to brain direct knowledge transfer in school system
- At some point, educational degrees will be of no use in manufacturing but only particular training or skill would be required as per needs
- Class teaching is biologically observed as waste of school hours, no transfer learning in school teaching