Learning is knowledge transfer to student’s brain but it is not successful in the teaching theories of education.
Education system is solely responsible for the wastage of student’s 12 years time in the classroom. – Learnography
School time is mostly spent on teaching activities and it continues for 12 years in the children’s brain. Everyday in school, homework is given to students for practice, writing and learning in home activities. It means that the learning of subject matter never becomes complete in the classroom.
The whole learning of topics, contents and concepts must be well finished in school hours and it is possible in the brainpage theory and knowledge transfer of school learnography.
The future of school education is learnography, the brain science of student’s learning mechanism. This is the neuroscience of knowledge transfer for our children to produce high performing students in the collaborative classroom of advanced school ecosystem.
- Teacher to students verbal knowledge transfer running in education system
- Development of leadership skills and teamwork performance in system learnography
- New Approach: Teaching is not everything in system learnography
- Everyone has something to offer in transfer, regardless of their level of achievement, experience or expertise
- School of taxshila teachers runs on system of big teachers and small teachers for knowledge transfer
Education system is solely responsible for the wastage of student’s 12 years time in the classroom.
We know that home is not a formal school and parents are not professional teachers to guide kids in homework and problem solving activities.
Leave a Reply