Students are intelligent in the motor science of knowledge transfer but they are bad in the application of cognitive science. Teaching system is based on the cognitive science of knowledge transfer.
Children are intelligent in the motor science of learning transfer but bad in cognitive science – Learnography
In children, the motor circuits of working brain are more developed than the logic and cognitive circuits of prefrontal cortex.
All types of knowledge transfer are transformed into the single behavioral output of composite motor knowledge in the basal ganglia circuitry of learning brain. This is the singularity of brainpage theory based on the fifth dimension of knowledge transfer.
Everyone has to create working space in brain circuits for learnography and knowledge transfer. Teaching is not necessary because students learn from spectrum book, matrix book and source books by applying the working dimensions of brain circuits.
Students should be allowed to make brainpage modules in the classroom using the motor science of knowledge transfer.
Learnography is the direct school of knowledge transfer in which the learning fields of brainpage theory are launched in the classroom like the workplace of knowledge transfer using motor learning skills.
- Teacher to students verbal knowledge transfer running in education system
- Development of leadership skills and teamwork performance in system learnography
- New Approach: Teaching is not everything in system learnography
- Everyone has something to offer in transfer, regardless of their level of achievement, experience or expertise
- School of taxshila teachers runs on system of big teachers and small teachers for knowledge transfer
Children are intelligent in the motor science of learning transfer but bad in cognitive science
The space of knowledge transfer is crucial for the development of learning brain. Everything is finished in school hours and homework is not required for parenting, memorizing and home learning.
Leave a Reply