Windows system of knowledge transfer in schools
Reading, writing and rehearsing brainpage are the physical activities of motor science. Classroom teaching is based on the cognitive thoughts of subject matter which is performed with high motivation.
Brainpage theory of learnography is Windows System of book to brain knowledge transfer in schools – Learnography
Students apply the brain circuits of motor science while doing homework. They have to read the topics of book and write the solutions of given tasks on paper by using finger mapping.
Everything is learnt in brain and everything is done by brain. Student’s brain has advanced working mechanism to conduct knowledge transfer in learning process.
School teaching is the application of cognitive science in which students listen to cognitive and motivational teaching six hours a day in school system.
Brain circuits of motor science are well developed in children but neural circuits for cognitive science is less developed in kids reading in primary level.
Learning by doing is the application of motor science while listening to the teacher in the classroom is the aspect of cognitive science.
Also Read More…
- Teaching is waste of school hours as it doesn’t process knowledge transfer in classroom
- Brainpage books are designed as school learning resources specifically for the motor knowledge transfer of brain
- Hands-on approach and experiential learning activities are very useful in the motor transfer learning of school system
- Motor transfer abilities of brain can play important roles in the development of knowledge, creativity and skill
- Textbooks are not the transfer books of knowledge that deal with precise neural mechanisms of brain learnography
Brainpage theory of school learnography is the Windows System of book to brain direct knowledge transfer
Default education is running in the schools on the teaching theories of cognitive science. It is known as pedagogy but can’t process knowledge transfer to student’s brain in the classroom.
This is the meaning of default education in which learning transfer happens in home learning, not in the classroom.
Leave a Reply