What is the last thing you learned?
Waste of school hours
School time is mostly spent on teaching activities and it continues for 12 years in the children’s brain. Everyday in school, homework is given to students for practice, writing and learning in home activities. It means that the learning of subject matter never becomes complete in the classroom.
We know that home is not a formal school and parents are not professional teachers to guide their kids in problem solving activities. The whole learning of topics, contents and concepts must be well finished in school hours and it is possible in the brainpage theory and knowledge transfer of school learnography.
School made for knowledge transfer
Knowledge transfer does not happen in the school and so parents need to step up. That’s right ! Learning is knowledge transfer to student’s brain but teaching is knowledge transfer to the teacher’s brain. It is necessary to change the school system of education. Therefore, the learnography of knowledge transfer will be provided in the classroom.
Education takes 12 years of the children’s time in school but our students do not achieve the learning transfer of facts, knowledge and creativity. Is it the loss of 12 years? The period of 12 years is very long but we do not observe significant changes in student’s brain, body and behavior to achieve success and progressive life in future. Education runs in schools but knowledge transfer does not happen for the effective learnography of student’s brain.
Brain knowledge transfer
Education system is mainly designed and managed for the working mechanism of teacher’s brain but I’ve developed learnography based on the learning mechanism of student’s brain. This is the difference between education and learnography. We have to sharpen student’s brain with facts, higher abilities and merit, not the teacher’s brain for quality performance in the classroom.
Book is primary source and storehouse for the contents of school chapters in transfer learning – Learnography
Also Read More …
- Teaching is waste of school hours as it doesn’t process knowledge transfer in classroom
- Brainpage books are designed as school learning resources specifically for the motor knowledge transfer of brain
- Hands-on approach and experiential learning activities are very useful in the motor transfer learning of school system
- Motor transfer abilities of brain can play important roles in the development of knowledge, creativity and skill
- Textbooks are not the transfer books of knowledge that deal with precise neural mechanisms of brain learnography
Leave a Reply