- Chapter brain, limbic brain and core brain of knowledge transfer for high performing kids
- No cerebellum or lack of cerebellar parts in human brain
- Laws of Motor Science
- Cerebellar learnography of student’s brain for school learning and knowledge transfer
- Make high performing brainpage schools to change the world with pencil power and knowledge transfer
Future of education system is school learnography that conducts the brainpage theory of book to brain knowledge transfer in classroom.
Food, clothes, shelter, health and education are the basic needs of human life. So, it is obvious that education is the fifth basic need of people’s livelihood to be qualified for learning, working and good earning jobs. Teaching is the system of knowledge transfer in education and it’s about 5000 years old system. It’s main defect is that it cannot induce brain plasticity in classroom performance. Then what will be the future of education for the school system of our children?
- Basic needs of human life required for working, learning and earning
- Seven branches of neuroscience
- Our children and knowledge transfer in school system
- Teaching is the waste of school hours and kids become stressed from the massive loads of homework
We know that the learning mechanism of brain is important for knowledge transfer and neuroscience can provide a smart system of knowledge transfer for our children in classroom. In ancient civilization, knowledge was transferred from one generation to another by telling about objects, facts and events in the form of stories, poems and essays. It was the evolution of teaching theories for skill and knowledge to change the thoughts and behavior of individuals. In this modern age of science and technology, the teaching system of knowledge transfer is not very effective to meet the challenges, hardships and development of future workforce.
Educational authorities are compelling teaching communities to conduct the transfer of learning, knowledge and higher abilities to students’ brain circuits through the performance of talking techniques. That is why brain science is not working in school ecosystem and brainpage is not made for knowledge transfer. Obviously, education is providing talking classrooms. School hours should be utilized for effective brainpage making process.Talking Schools
School is important for the knowledge transfer of mathematics, language, science and technology. The future of education is learnography that is the fifth branch of neuroscience and it conducts brainpage making process in school system for book to brain knowledge transfer. Posterior cingulate cortex of human brain is the central hub of default mode network that conducts knowledge transfer to memory centers during resting stage.
Literally, neuroscience means the science of nervous system. But neurology is the medical specialty dealing with disorders of the nervous system. It deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of disease involving the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems.
Neuroscience is also known as neurobiology and this is the scientific study of nervous system including the functions of brain parts. It is a multidisciplinary branch of biology that combines physiology, anatomy, molecular biology, developmental biology, cytology, mathematical modeling and psychology to understand the fundamental and emergent properties of neurons and neural circuits.
No teaching, no homework for kids! Future of education is brain learnography that will deal with the learning mechanism and knowledge transfer of school system.Learnography
Seven Branches of Neuroscience
Fundamental anatomy of brain regions, the physiological properties of neuron projections and neural circuits must be basis to launch the knowledge transfer of children in school system. Book to brain knowledge transfer is possible in the learning mechanism of brain but school system runs on the teaching theories of education based on the rational thoughts of cognitive science. Neuroscientists have described many branches of neuroscience, but most of them are related to clinical significance. But I have classified only the seven branches of neuroscience considering the importance of academic perspectives for the knowledge transfer of school system.
- This is a branch of physiology and neuroscience that is concerned with the study of the functioning of nervous system.
- In this field, scientists investigate the central and peripheral nervous systems at the level of whole organs, cellular networks, single cell or even sub-cellular compartments.
- This is the study of the structure and organization of nervous system.
- It helps in observing how damage or lesion to specific brain areas affects behavior or other neural functions.
- Delineation of distinct structures and regions of the nervous system provides knowledge in investigating how it works in functional studies.
- Several sets of topographic terms are used to denote orientation and localization which are generally referred to the body or brain axis.
3. Developmental Neuroscience
- This branch aims to describe the cellular basis of brain development and to address the underlying mechanisms.
- It draws on both neuroscience and developmental biology to provide insight into cellular and molecular mechanisms by which complex nervous systems develop.
4. Molecular Neuroscience
- This is a branch of neuroscience that observes concepts and studies in molecular biology applied to the nervous systems of human beings.
- This branch examines the biology of the nervous system with molecular biology, molecular genetics, protein chemistry and related methodologies.
- It covers topics such as molecular neuroanatomy, mechanisms of neurotransmitters or molecular signaling in the nervous system, the effects of genetics and epigenetics on neuronal development and molecular basis for neuroplasticity and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Learning dimensions of the brain provide biological basis for the understanding and physiology of perception input, learning pathways, memory consolidation, behavior and consciousness.
- This is the brain science of learning mechanism that can be launched for the knowledge transfer of school system.
- It deals with the neural projections of cognitive circuit, association circuit, limbic circuit, memory circuit, motor circuit and zeid circuit to make smart brainpage modules in learning process.
Types of Learnography
- Cognitive learnography
- Motor learnography
- Pathway learnography
- Vector learnography
- Visuo-motor learnography
- Differential learnography
- Visuo-spatial learnography
Branches of Learnography
- Motor Science
- Limbic Science
- Cognitive Science
- Optic Science
- Zeid Science
- Design of advanced technology has a fundamental influence on how people understand the brain imaging and various aspects of consciousness, thought and higher order activities in brain circuits.
- It also includes technologies that are designed to improve and repair brain function and allow researchers and clinicians to visualize the parts of brain for tumor, stroke and disorders.
- This is the study of how drugs affect cellular function in human nervous system and the neural mechanisms through which they influence human behavior.
- Behavioral neuropharmacology focuses on the study of how drugs affect human behavior, including the study of how drug dependence and addiction affect the functionality of human brain.
- Molecular neuropharmacology involves the study of neurons and their neurochemical interactions, with the overall goal of developing drugs that have beneficial effects on neurological functions.
Knowledge transfer refers to sharing or disseminating of knowledge and providing inputs to problem solving activities. In fact, knowledge transfer is the practical problem of transferring knowledge from one part of the brain to another to make modular brainpage in learning process. Knowledge management seeks to organize, create, capture or distribute knowledge and ensure its availability in the working mechanism of brain. From the source page of prior knowledge to learning, from learning to new knowledge and from active brainpage to motor application are the three major steps of knowledge transfer.
Students have to face and accept the transfer of knowledge which is very much related to the problem of knowledge integration, knowledge application and knowledge use in the real world of performance and production. Transfer is a process by which knowledge, ideas and experience move from the source page of knowledge to the recipient brain of that knowledge. Knowledge transfer always refers to learning or making brainpage in one context and applying it to another such as the capacity to apply acquired knowledge and skills to new situations.
We can write artificial intelligence to make computers smart in operation, but our children cannot make the smart brainpage of knowledge transfer in school system. Artificial intelligence is the ability of computer program or a machine to think, learn and act like human beings. Advancement of artificial intelligence evolves from the algorithms of modular brainpage. This is the brainpage theory of human learnography in which knowledge is transferred in machine learning. We know that object language is the language of machine technology.
Brainpage of school learnography makes students smart and intelligent in the knowledge transfer of classroom.
Artificial intelligence is also known as machine intelligence and this is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals. In computer science, artificial intelligence helps machine to perceive its environment and take actions that maximize its chance of successfully achieving its goals. Artificial intelligence is applied when a machine mimics cognitive functions that humans associate with other human minds, such as learning and problem solving.
Learnology is the science of observation, learning and experience that is conducted to acquire knowledge and understanding from the facts, events and happenings of surroundings. It is also referred to the concept of analytical studies obtained from functional objects, book reading and lecture performance. But learnography is defined as the neuroscience of knowledge transfer that is processed in classroom for the learning, writing and understanding of our children.
We know that school is the place of knowledge transfer while the modular brainpage of students is the outcome of knowledge transfer. That is why the brainpage theory of knowledge transfer is the future of school education. It is remarkable that the zeid factors of cingulate gyrus project learning drives in brain circuits for the modulation of knowledge transfer. It’s crucial to hard working students while making brainpage in the learning process of classroom.
- Neuroscience and the study of brain circuits for learning transfer
- Working mechanism of human brain, Importance of motor knowledge
- Definition of human learnology
- Learnography as the new frontier of neuroscience
- Projection of zeid factors to produce learning drives
Golden Star Secondary School